About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Handphone crisis 3--> randomly

HALO AMIGOS.......Do I look like a desperado??? certainly yes if u got read my blog just now...I just want to mention something important...

I can enjoy my life while studying and whatever I do now.....the reason I blog the previous one is 突发奇想....nth to do with my own way of thinking...

Sometimes, it does cross my mind that I really have to have one of my own, but what if the fate doesn't want to..so, what can I do?? Wait lor..what to do...

Ok...so, handphone crisis continue on and pls la.....I need advice in handphone...not those love love thing...those love love thing can come on Valentine's day if I can....well, just kidding....

Handphone.....sony ericson or nokia??????????!!!!!!
K770i??
C905??-->too expensive, bt more function than K770i



----P/S: sometimes, life does give us a bunch of challenge when we are desperately to get something.....think about it...

3 comments:

Isaac said...

Two posts in one day ? Desperate ? You so are ! LOL !

It just appears to many of us that particular "thing" cross your mind like all the time ... Like a never ending love story between Leo and Kate !

Anyhow, Sony E K770i looks so ugly to me. Sony E C905 is better looking but it's a slide phone. It won't survive long ... Is there any other Sony E model you fancy ? Sony E W902 looks kind of cool but it costs a bomb.

You should pop this question to your folks first, like what's their budget. Then only you can decide. And we're almost 21 now (FINALLY !!!). You should follow your gut. Life is all about getting experience and taking risk. If you really like C905 and money is no object then what the heck ... just buy it then. But if it is the other way around (i'm talking about money here), then you should just be happy with K770i. Problem solved !

Yes, there are so many challenges in life but these challenges/obstacles will make us stronger, and hopefully wiser as we grow older. When things are not going the direction you wanted, you just have to let go of it and move on. Or just work harder next or make sure you don't repeat the same stupid mistake again. Good luck !

Isaac said...

By the way, just go with the flow. You won't be desperate should you choose not to. We're lucky that we always have a choice because not everyone does. Life is tough but that's just life.

Anonymous said...

K770 seems a good choice for me =)

-Shin-