About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Handphone crisis-1

Handphone crisis!!!!!!!!

I think what I bought in 2007 has been a history because nokia 5200 cannot function well....

As it can only sms and listen to song....I can't call anyone and anyone can't listen to my voice if they call me...but I can listen to their voice!!!!

Well, it was last week when I got the last call from Chee Yi and after that, when other called me, they complained that they couldn't listen to my cute sound...well, have to praise my voice sometimes...(p.s- just kidding)...

Then, troubles got in and the head of librarian called me and also couldn't get my voice...So, I had to rush to the library to get everything clear for her....

With handphone that can't call, just like a perfect -looking person with low IQ....

Haiks....what to do now??

That Saturday, I went to JB and did some survey on phone...
The one I interested in is K770i....which costs about RM575 after discount....
And then, now waiting for Carol's news whether she can help me to survey a better price in Sim Lim Square(like Low Yat Plaza in KL)..


Help me ....I want to know which phone is better (nokia or sony ericsson)...??

2 comments:

baby_sy88 said...

I think that nowadays there r hardly (I said hardly...ok?? haven't give up hope yet XD) any more "perfect-looking person" with a high IQ....wakakaka

Anyway,how's the HP crisis going?

Steven Gerrard said...

like hell la....now still in the thinking...well, agree leh....hard to find leh....