About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Handphone crisis 2

Argh!!!!!!

No phone call for this few days and suddenly miss my parents' voice....

Well, it's kinda suffer when you can't call anyone especially the special one...privately use....

and then, I also need handphone to call the sponsorships matter...now, the handphone spoiled, and I have no idea how to settle the things down...

That day just went to JB to survey for handphone and now waiting for the news from Sim Lim whether JB is cheaper or Sim Lim is cheaper...


I don't like to be like that...
This year is a bit different, I celebrate Valentine's day in a foreign country...and makes nothing different because I don't have any partner in the past...don't say past, now also not even one..
Saying that I am ok with the situation(I'm single, I am happy!), is not true at all....not saying I am desperate, just feeling alone when suddenly you really want to share something important to an important person...I think that's what I want...

Everytime I want to share something, I simply keep it.....maybe till old enough, I still like that....

When should the handphone crisis over??!!!

3 comments:

Isaac said...

Why can't you just go to Sim Lim Square yourself to check it out ? It's faster this way ...

You do look very desperate mate ! If you really have something that bother you so much you can simply share it with friends or family, no necessarily your the other half. That's life. You just have to suck it up. There's so much more to life than having a gf/bf. You just need to be patient. Your supposedly "one" will appear in your life when the time comes. It is just a matter of time ...

Steven Gerrard said...

hey, dude, not i din wan go there to check it out myself..no time lor..
carol's place nearer n her school is there...so, i think it's possible la..anyway, about the relationship things, reli hv to wait la..what to do....the blog is simply updated simply nth to say...haha

chang's blog... said...

sing jia cheng is very rite. what is the use of being so desperate? there are sooo many interesting things in life. keep thinking about That particular problem wont help a bit at all. Instead, i think girls will be scared away by u leh.


Enjoy Ur Life! while u still can.