About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Handphone crisis 4-The end of nokia 5200, the rise of sony ericson K770i + Valentine's day walk-around

Well, a bit stupid with the title but is true after I bought a new handphone(at last, I have my new handphone)...

And behold, here's the handphone, K770i...for your information, if you never see this phone before, you are encouraged to log into sony ericson's website to have a look in it..

I recommend this phone, not bad at all, since it has auto focus + cyber shot(I like it!!)

I never have a phone like this and hopefully can use it for a long time.....

For my nokia 5200, poor it will be send for repairing....in KK perhaps...

Ok...

Yesterday was Valentine's day, I went to Chinatown, Bugis and Sim Lim to have a good walk..well, since it was a nice day, a lovely day....and I had a great moment with my seniors and friends....They are all hilarious ones and though still single, they still can happy together....值得敬佩.....hahaha....

We ate our dinner in Chinatown and it was a nice one...I never eat something that delicious and although it costs much, as long as we come out for some while, it's still consider reasonable...haha...

Good weather...suits the day with many lovely couples on the street....虽然心里有点感慨,but wish them for good and enjoyable day is what I can do!!!

Talking about the phone, I suggested to buy the phone in Malaysia next time....It doesn't cost much as compare to Singapore...Because, Singapore charges for taxes on these things, I forgot about that and can be said foolish enough to buy the phone in Sg...I will remind myself not to buy in Sg again..

1 comment:

Isaac said...

But since you spend more time in Singapore now than in Malaysia, it will be more convenient for you when anything goes wrong with your cell phone. How much did you pay for it anyway ?

And how come there isn't a single picture from last night ?