About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, December 16, 2012

The next agenda: EOS M and iMac


Well, after working for nearly half a year, it's time to pamper myself with some gadgets or accessories. So, few things come in my mind and two of them are Canon EOS M and iMac, the latest design of Apple.

I don't really savvy in tech gadgets and I need comments from the pro. So, most of the people told me Canon EOS M has tremendous slow focus speed. But, as an amateur, I don't know how they define the focus speed unless I have a hands-on on the camera itself. No idea. So, at the time now, this will be in my list.
















Another thing is the latest design of iMac. I am interested in having the iMac not just because of the design. Whatever inside the OS attracts me too.
Both of them are in my list and hopefully can complete the list in near future. Perhaps within 2 to 3 months?

No comments: