About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Industrial Attachment

I am having the industrial attachment i.e. internship (IA) from 24th Jan till 25th June.
It's considered as a long period where I have to fully concentrated in the internship( which is far more stressful than the normal study life). I seriously want my study life back!!

Perhaps, it is still too early to describe what I am doing now because these 3 days, I sit in the company's site office and do all the superficial things like knowing the operation of the site and read the technical drawing. It's ..xxxx....Maybe it is the basic thing I have to know 1st but I really cannot stand for it especially after lunch time. It is the easiest period to have a "fishing" time! So, I really don't want to get myself into trouble when my supervisor sees this. haha..

Well, brief introduction about the project: five star hotel cum office with the new construction technology(I CANNOT ENCLOSE THIS!) by my company ( one of the best main contractor in Singapore) .
The above picture shows the hotel and office, still under construction and I am having fun to participate in this project too..especially when my supervisor arranged the schedule for me( understanding the formwork! ).

That's all from me..

3 comments:

Isaac said...

I think you meant disclose and not enclose :p

Steven Gerrard said...

....nvm la...u correct it here..i lazy edit..

shin said...

I can report you!!!
hohoho...

You 泄密!!

DIE!