About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, October 15, 2010

My recess week+recently what I did

Recess week!!! But, I have no time to recess as I have plenty of matters to settle.
1. Matlab for URECA ( I had changed the title already)
2. Doing revision for the post-recess CA
3. Attending Matlab Workshop
4. Biz mag thingy
5. Doing Past year papers

Quite a lot of things in my mind and I have no time to take a breath. I wonder what other people will do in Singapore instead staying at home, sitting on the comfortable sofa and relax........That's what I want now...
RELAX for my recess week and don't want to do anything at all!

Recently what I did:
Anyway, I 've been rejected by the 1st choice company and surprisingly, I didn't feel bad at all. Numb?
Or not the 1st choice is always the best? I always tell myself that there will be another way to the best way. So, Arup may be not my destined one and now, I am waiting for a better one to come!

Now, I can feel the tense academically and ECA wise. I really have no time to cope with my academic and realizing that academic just a tiny part of my life and I think ECA will affect quite a lot in the future. Suddenly also realize that civil engineer is not a job for me. Maybe it will be my career but not my interested one. Maybe I need to do some investment like invest in stock market?

Anyway, I am always excited to learn new things, especially career-related and non-academic thingy..=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

disagree. haha. very often ECA is not that important as u think it is

Steven Gerrard said...

just feel that study is not part of my life anymore. I feel that ECA can reflect a person's responsibility towards anything. It just like prepare for anything for anytime. That's why..Furthermore, study is really a dull thing for me