About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, October 22, 2010

At last..

I never expect that my 200th post will post something like this..
At last, she got her Mr. Right..

I will bless them....(Don't I feel happy about it, do I?)


A senior told me before about a lesson that should be learnt in uni life is to learn how to let go.
I bet that I am still learning how to let go too...Maybe now, I can really have to let go..

Anyhow, I am still who I am...also waiting for the Ms Right, also waiting for the right moment, also waiting for the graduation, looking for a better life ahead....I just want to be the happy one..

3 comments:

Isaac said...

To let go is good. You are doing yourself a big favor by letting go of the past. It doesn't matter when or how you're going to do that. The most important thing is that you'll do it ... eventually. But of course, the sooner you let go the better it is for you. Stay strong buddy !

Steven Gerrard said...

haha....yeah...looking forward for ur visit...by the way, i thought u will post what I have sent to u...

Isaac said...

Yeah. I do intend to but not until i come back from KL this weekend. There is still one post i want to post to my blog first.

By the way, i have not decided where to stay yet. Will tell you once a decision is made.