About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Joke from Seminar made me alive...

One day, I attended a workshop in my university about the fund raising. As a business manager of a society, this seminar is compulsory for me to attend and with the financial controller by my side( luckily she was there, if not, I would sleep throughout the talk!)

Well, the workshop went well. Started by the introduction ..blah blah....with the fundraising inside university. I just realized that there are a lot of funds inside university itself and not really have to outsource the sponsorship as the fund provided by university is always approved and the amount is also quite satisfying...

So, the workshop went on until there's a segment where this lady , a facilitator of the talk, addressed this...
"Do you know any current issues ?" I was just too attentive to the lady in front and suddenly she said " oh ya, do you know that FedEx and UPS merged to form a company already? called Fed-Ups...." -.="

Wao....a joke...well, this really worked for all of us when all of us were about going to sleep and suddenly there's a force pulling me back to keep on track with the seminar....

The seminar started at 2pm and ended at 6! 4 hours....sleepy of course..but I learned a lot from it...About fund raising, and also networking stuff....it will useful for all of us in the future where we will be the boss of a company to know other representatives...

1 comment:

Isaac said...

FedEx + UPS = FedUPS aka fed up. LOL ! That's a good one.