About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's simple....

It's simple....
I just want to see my mum's will to be fulfilled...
She likes to cook and I know...I know she wants to share what she can do....

However, not everything runs very well recently and she is forced to close down the kopitiam....

It's disappointing for her...I know it...
When I was 10 years old, she owned a stall...small one of course in the market..
She sold the rice and dishes to the public and that moment was when before my grandmother got anything to do with the sickness...

She was happy to be like that....
She sold....she was happy...I knew it...
What she couldn't really handle was my grandmum's health condition which was getting worse from day to day...

She forced herself to close the stall..it's sad for her...and today, she needs to do that again...but not with the same reason fortunately. However, I just don't like to see her cannot do the things she wants the most....

I suggested to her to move back to Api Api there because it's in the centre of KK and it will be nice for everyone....Perhaps, she knows that if got extra manpower for her, she will continue the business....

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Was the business losing money ? Gosh ! Thought of going there when you come back in December.

Frankly speaking, i don't think Api-Api Centre is good. Finding a parking spot in that area could be quite a task and the store last time your mom rented is way too small the location is anything but strategic. She better looks elsewhere. Maybe somewhere near KKHS would be good.

Chuen Hien Lai said...

hm...no la...not losing money...just man power not enough for her...-.=""