About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, November 20, 2009

I love exam period!!

Sorry, I am not crazy and not stress till I say something crazy like that..
Indeed, the most time I can use it without taking consideration so much is during exam period...
Why?

Daily timetable:
Wake up,wash-wash
Breakfast time!!!
Pack things and go to old Can A or Library to study
Lunch
study again
dinner
game/facebook/study
sleep at 12am...

I really like this period because there's nothing for me to bother about except study...ya, study is quite boring and sometimes you really want to vomit because study is really a disgusting job for us...no offense, we have to study to solve the question in exam!!

Anyway, I like exam period but I am not crazy ....Once More, I stressed :"I am not crazy!"

Thinking of going home so soon, I think I need sometime to arrange all the things here before I go home..
If those things are not perfectly arranged, I will be in a big trouble!!!

Just be cool when handle this kinda stuff!!

1 comment:

Lil Tiger said...

I love exam season too :D