About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, November 2, 2009

Actually, everything's facilitated in Malaysia just....

Be frank and I am just direct to the point here....

After reading Tun Mahathir's blog, so many comments on the Proton....which in his thought that the sales had been an increase in this few months....well, I just want to see how good is that because what he saw on the street is not based on the actual fact or statistics...(even statistics also deceives)....

Ok....here's the point....
Malaysian telecomunication plus broadband services- Many friends...suffer so much for the broadband offered by TM and other broadband services....Digi, Celcom and Maxis I bet, they have blazed their path in this service after struggling with the streamyx and here's their own market now....
Anyway, Screamyx...quoted by Jonnerson.....Do you know why? Yes of course...Just look at the name and you have a rough idea what he wants to say....slow...sometimes not stable....and let people scream!!!that's why called Screamyx rather Streamyx....I have no idea why the broadband service in home country can be like that? Is it regarding to any human resource problems or technical problems?? I hope this will not happen in the coming 3 to 4 years....(if not, 2020 will be very hard to achieve)

Malaysian products- The blog from Dr M, told me a lot about what has happened recently....and one of the recent thing he posted was the Proton's stuff.....
I am not that care about which brand I will drive on road in the future..as long as there's a car for me, that's it!
Well, according to many people, Proton......SUCKS!!!!That's the conclusion....
Why? Technology problem or technical problem again? No idea...I have no further discuss on this....put some comments if want to discuss...haha..

So, from the title....actually, everything's facilitated in Malaysia are just MMD.......MMD---> Ma Ma Dei....
Every intellectuals in universities in Malaysia do realize the problem. However, as usual, no action, no consequences!
So, the intellectuals (after graduate,pls la.... )should contribute themselves to the country and develop the country into a new era...though is hard to do that....as long the government is still protective....we cannot do anything further than that.....

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Excuse me ? You do know this is Malaysia right ? Why keep our hopes up ? There have been too much talking but not much is being done. It's always been so.

And please ! Smart people should just stay outside of Malaysia !

Gearing towards high income society ? What kind of high income society ? The kind of level the Germans and Hongkie have been enjoying for decades ? We're still far from that and this is all just a dream.

Steven Gerrard said...

well.....I think there's still some other people who are patriotic enough....haha....anyway, I don't know which land I stand....wait and see lor....what a hesitate to comment.....
about high income society oh....
I have no comment about it.....it will be just a plan rather than steps taken....u know la....government omong omong kosong paling pandai....