About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bluffing...No mood

Great!!!

Suddenly not in the mood!!! Why?!

I don't know and I won't go to figure it out...
Now already at midnight and I still can stay awake to blog..

It has been 9 weeks in NTU and 3 months in Singapore.....I really miss my friends and family. But, anyway, I need to be strong and tough in handling every single challenge!!

No mood...why?

No reason...this has not happen to me for a long time..I have no idea and perhaps some of my buddies will know...

Maybe, I was always forgotten by someone....


But, forget is to release the bad things in our soul...Remember is to cheer our spirit!!!

Here we go again!! Start from a new chapter of life!!

NTU gives me a lot of space to develop myself...and can find good friends here..
So, I never regret of getting into this university...
I also not forget to thank my teachers in KKHS...

Hey, Terence, if you want to come to Singapore, remember to choose NTU , and don't go for A-level...
haha...
Just a recommendation...

Ciao..