About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Professor Yang Chen Ning....Honorary Doctorate by NTU

Today, is the day for this man....one of the wise man in last and this century, to be given a name of Honorary Doctorate from NTU....

For those who do not have any idea about him, he was the Nobel Laurette in Physics 1957...Long time ago, haha...that's the year when Malaysia was born....

Ok....I admit that I also not really understand what he contributed but at least I knew that, he was a Nobel Laurette...hahaha...

Today, I am the usher in the event and for the 1st time , I saw the great ceremony being held in the Nanyang Auditorium!!!! Dean Of Student matched onto the stage with style and carrying the cokmar what we called in malay....

And then, I also witness the ceremony of the honorary doctorate where Prof CN Yang was crowned as that post...

I also 1st time listen to the national anthem of Singapore...Nice....Anyway, I can't compare it to Malaysia's national anthem....

And then, I also eat the greatest hi-tea in my life....for free...of course, I was working there just now....standing over 2 hours for ushering...
haha

I think that's all for this time...

2 comments:

baby_sy88 said...

LOL...so typical of you to talk about the food...no idea who the dude is... (or should I call him "beliau"?) but his name sounds nice and a bit familiar...mayb i know someone who has that name...haha

YOGHURT said...

腳酸沒關系啦
重點有好料吃 =)