About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, September 29, 2008

Communication skills vs Brain Skills

Create something new from the mind?!

Oh....Sorry, I don't have that kind of creativity...

Ok....A thousand thanks I want to convey to Lun Ming because I was recruited into the MUSIC EXPRESS competition as Business Manager!!!

Thanks a lot for giving me a great chance to learn something new than logistics!!!

And thanks to MAF because let me to celebrate Mid Autumn Fest in the place other than Malaysia and giving me a new and warm home here.

Well, for business manager, I really have to improve my communication skills.

According to one of the lecturers ,
communication skills is the one we need after we graduate!!!
this is no doubt and is true!! The thing we always do is the one that deals with our future career!!
As a joke: There was a guy and his friend in the church. One of them wanted to smoke in the church. So, a person asked his friend:" Is it ok to smoke in the church?"

The friend was doubted and he asked him to go for the Priest. And that person asked:" Father, can I smoke while I pray?" "Of course cannot, you are in the church, my son!"

Then, that person referred back to his friend. His friend said:" You asked in an inappropriate way." So, the friend went to ask the Priest again: " Father, can I pray while I smoke?" "Of course can..."


=.-" Well, that sure annoying someone who used the sentence wrongly.

Communication skills are very important nowadays for the future employers to employ a person. To see a person whether is useful for them, is to value them from the view of communication skills and of course the fast turning brain....

Workaholics are also encouraged to be like that...That's what the employers probably will hire someone like that....

Hopefully there is something useful this time...hehe..


Ciao....><

1 comment:

YOGHURT said...

呵呵~
恭喜咯^^
那個笑話很冷一下==