About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Long time no blog!!

It has been a long time that I didn't do anything to my blog.

Because recently really busy with my test , my work...Well, it was not easy in my test and I really clumsy and did a few stupid mistakes. Hence, I don't know whether I can get a better results : that's what I expect!! But, see how it turns out next time when I receive my results slip.

Surprisingly, time passes so fast and I didn't know that now already end of October.Final exam is around the corner and I still have doubt in computing--> the worst subject for me...the others still ok...Sound-->clumsy mistakes makes me have a bad grade and it had been proved in test!!
Chemistry-->My strong point...Physics--> still ok....Mathematics-->depends on luck..
Can't comment too much on effective communications-->it is too subjective!!
And not least Econs-->still alive even though I study so hard to get 16 out of 20!!

NTU's ranking drop!!
I not surprised at all...This is not a standard measurement to rank a university at all...There is no such standard thing but we refer to what it had been published.
77...still not bad, but compared to last year, it dropped significantly.
Compared to others unis in Malaysia, unis in Malaysia has been drop, drop and drop in this few years and making the government has no choice and no ideas about what happen to the unis in the country...

Well, think about it and sure can use your idea to help them!
Hahaha..

Lastly: I want to cope my computing!!!I don't have clue at all...hopefully what had been told by willie will give me any inspirations.....


Wish all the best for us in final Exam!!Gambateh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

computing only ma..dun scare,once u know the logic, then u wont have much problem with it. my organic chemistry vr haiz de lo...help me la...haha