About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It has been a busy week afterall....


I did not cut my hair since I arrive at Singapore!!! That's 2 months ago when I recently go and have my hair cut..What a long time!!


After haircut, it is always the most comfortable but it costs me $10 to have one hair cut....Really expensive!!



You know what ? At here, I learn something new!! Totally new to me and other people.
The musical instrument I holding is a chord, harmonica type instrument. The frequencies are very different from other harmonicas...
This is the 1st time I manage a musical instrument!



We had our lab session!! It was a quite interesting session. But, it was not as easy as we think. Because all lab instruments are new to us!!


This building looks familiar right??
Actually, for those who don't know it, it looks similar to my ex secondary school!!
One of the building in my ex secondary school....the IT building I mean..
KKHS ah...


Inside the lecture hall, this lecture hall can accommodate a big number of students. Mostly can be seated because it is too big to me. And then, sometimes it cannot afford to locate the students accurately--->too big!!



My "handsome" look in lab attire! =P.....haha


Well, recall what I just say, this lecture hall is too big..Can accommodate about 800 people like that...Just a rough estimation..

Well, I will post more things around.
That day I paid a visit to Carol..Poor her, she hurt herself during the rainy day in Singapore. Haiks....
The leg was scratched! And now, she is ok of course!
wELL, take care , carol!!


Ciao!

2 comments:

baby_sy88 said...

wa...A Lai u take SS pictures o..LOL... but ur hair looks whiter than b4 le...better go dye it..ur lecture memang big and looks very posh also...

YOGHURT said...

哈哈
第一次留言~
有獎品的嗎?

怎么最近大家都輪流受傷==