About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hey, I saw a shooting star!!!

I really tired after the discussion of our effective communication.

Yih Keng, Jun Yang, Xiao Yang, Zao You and me were gathering together to discuss this assignment. Well, it was a really smooth progress. But, I hope when the tutor gives marks, I hope she can be a very generous woman because we did this things very difficult.

After that, we went back to our hostel respectively. I walked with Jun Yang, a funny guy. As we walked along the corridor, I looked upon the sky.
Seeing the "dark" sky which is not considered dark in Singapore, this is due to the light pollution by the light around the factory and the building itself of course.

Don't know whether is a coincidence or not, when I looked up the sky, I saw a shooting star passing through the sky. I saw it!!! I saw it!!! I finally saw a shooting star!!!!

Wau...However, stupid me did not make a wish when I saw the shooting star. I just stunned at that moment and I closed my eyes but I don't know what to wish?!!

I think if I wish it right now, I think is still valid? is it?
haha.....

Wish: I wish I will have a partner soon....
haha...just kidding with that...

I wish to graduate early and meet my family soon!!!!

1 comment:

YOGHURT said...

討厭咯
昨晚才跟你說
我跟sa走在一起
結果他看到我沒有看到

然后你今天就看到了==
什么時候到我?
有可能上天是要直接給我看到流星雨
哇哈哈哈
不要吃醋 :P