About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nothing is better than holding and remember it.

Because of her, I really care about what she feels.
Because of her, I really spend my time with her and really enjoy the moment with her.
Because caring, I sms her whenever I free and not happy, in order just to get a few words and advice from her.

Because of my attitude, she told her friends and told me, I am annoying!!!

Be true, I never giving up of her till this few days when her friend told me that.

Ok, Forget it!!!


I am not care about that anymore. I did that when I was free and not happy.


I never think of she will say that, but, after all, I will never find her again...No matter what happens.


Someday, I will come back to Sabah, I will go and find my friends out.

See what the conditions will play at that time, maybe I will find her again, hoping she will be alright and happy always.

Save this friendship before it extincts!!!


Friends:

Friends are for sharing, forgiving, caring.....I don't know if I can do that ever again.




Well, for all your information, I will go to KL on 6th July, then depart for Singapore on 9th July. This is the 1st time I am away from my home so far.

I am going to study and hopefully everything will be fine after I graduate later.
I wish I can end up the ending like my cousin in Singapore. He's now really a successful person!!!

haha....Cheers dude!!!

Well....I guess this is the last blog in KK. Perhaps she has broadband and have a look at my blog. But, majority she won't do that...

Ciao

No comments: