About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Building here....



Whoever think of Singapore will think of this....Significantly, this is a small 1..
Another will come up soon.



This is what I can conclude it. It's big, dynamic!!! What else??
Give some comment about it..



Ya...this one, the Merlion and the durian-like building. They make the skyline different from other cities in the world.



Another symbol of Singapore...High court..if not mistaken...




This pics I took from Esplanade....



Before that, I went to Chinatown...I thought Singapore is a Chinese place...But, there is a special place where all the chinese...talking chinese in that specific place....Actually, all people in Singapore can talk and listen to it..
But, is hardly one..



What can I conclude about it?? Is super duper good!!! And many opportunities ahead!!!

Ciao....

No comments: