About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, July 12, 2008

World class education in Singapore..

Everytime I heard of NUS(National University Of Singapore), I will say it may be a normal education place to me. That what was I thought during last days in M'sia.

However, today, I finally get myself through to the world top class education system in Singapore. This university once was the branch of Malayan University or reknowned as UM nowadays in M'sia.

That was absoultely true and the similarity between NUS and UM is same. Reknown for its medicine and law, and its top class engineering teaching, many students are interested to get into this universtiy.

NUS was established in 1905 and at that time was named as Raffles College if not mistaken. Haha....They underwent a few reformation before it is called NUS, that's what we call today.

Why I talk so much about it? Haha...Oh, ya....I went there to attend my cousin-in-law's commencement ceremony. It was a really formal ceremony. I saw many PhDs, Masters and those Bachelors of course. They were brilliant and should be very proud of themselves and their parents. They did successfully in this pretigious university.
Unfortunately, I was not accepted into this university.

But, is quite lucky because I get through to NTU, another pretigious university in Singapore. Thank God because He gave me a chance to study and learn something different from home country.

Hehe....Talk soo much, I think is a little bit boring....


Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos because my camera in the handphone just have little malfunction.

So, I regret and sorry for the unpleasant "service" here...haha

Ciao...

No comments: