About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh yeah....Oh no....What the....

Should I just give up my hope now?
Now, my friends in Miri have the scholarships from Shell!!
Good for them. They will have a good future. For PETE'S sake, good luck to you, Lewis and Flora!!! I don't know who else also get it.



Other friends, Juin Yi, he got the Sime Darby Scholarships Interview again!!! So, he is a lucky man...compare to me...

As for our Liew Su Ki....He got the HONNDA Scholarships!! Good!!!

He really had a good time in KL for sure....That's why he got it!!!haiks...

As for me, fate is still playing around me...I can get offer from UK..but still no scholarships being offered for me....

Ok lor....this is the destiny I have to take on.....


Oh yeah is for Suki and Lewis and Flora...
Oh no, mayb is for me..perhaps....

No comments: