About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, June 13, 2008

Heart-bearting moment!!

Now is the time to scare and shock!!


Why? Because of the scholarships....And tomorrow, I will sit for my IELTS test at Lintas there.

----------------Sigh---------------------------------Sigh------------------------------


I don't know why my English so poor till my reading skills is really sucks indeed!
I need more and more practice. Listening, another killing part for me. I hope I can cope this smoothly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing I really scare right now is regarding to the Shell Scholarship. This is truly amazing because if I were granted, I won't be so desperate to shift my course in NTU to chemical engineering.

Instead, Shell can send me to UK to pursue the course I want!! Chemical Engineering!! Yeah..BUT, IT WILL BE A DISASTER IF I DON'T GET IT....

SIGH--------------------------------------SIGH--------------------------------------

Well, today is Teacher's day in KKHS. Many students went to the staffroom just to give their favourite teachers gifts. I was lucky enough to get one although I am not the real teacher.

This shows the students appreciate what the teachers have done for them.

But, the most unfortunate things will happen tomorrow. If not tomorrow, it may happen in next few days. Darn it, I still have one more university which does not give me the offer yet----> Imperial College..

WELL, I wait ....



Ciao...

2 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

ehem.
which mysterious student gave you card ohh?

that proves that you have a place in his/her heart

:)

goodluck with IELTS test

Anonymous said...

wooww...yuan lai...u so adorable d.....good..good..good..