About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, June 28, 2008

A great step in!! Breakthrough!!

Well, it was amazing and that's what I need to describe about what I just witnessed!

School Concert is an annual event and it is a major event too.

During this preparation period, every staff was busy in maintaining the concert in order to keep them in form..
Thanks to teachers and other staffs involved!
Because of them, my last time to watch this show is a moment which I really appreciate.

But, I think if I go to the concert also didn't make any difference. I gave my support and I smsed to person I wanted to speak and chat to...but, no one reply!!T.T

I don't know whether smsed to her is good or not....never mind, just something normal.
Ya, and then, another 1, Charlotte, she was pretty!! Hhahahaa...But, it was a waste because I didn't take pics with her...luckily, she sent me the pics which she took before going for performance.....


Overall, it was a fantastic night although there was a little technical problems..
There was a few breakthroughs which previous year's concert didn't have.
Ballet, chinese orchestra, yoyo show(chinese), and others. The most amazing part was the dance from Long Xin. Because every year their dance is different and just now their performance once again, captured people's heart..

Hahaha....

I think anyway, this was the last time I will be the audience for the concert.

I wish they will have a good future in this...Eventhough I didn't take any pics...haiks....


Ciao.......

No comments: