About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, May 31, 2008

You're simply the best!!!!

Well, after a few struggle in this few days, finally, there's reply from University of Manchester, offered me an unconditional offer....

It was a relief for me because my results has been recognized by the UK university.

Well, it does not show anything best for me unless scholarships can sponsor me to there and further my studies there.

Shell....Shell....Shell....Please grant me this opportunity to there and further my studies... I wish this may come true....

By the way, this scholarship is really really hard to get since there's so many experts. More intelligent than me, including Chang ( Fluker )....Well....truth is she is good in English...is an advantage for her....

Ok la....this is the recent update for me...Hopefully my wish can be granted..

Ciao....

No comments: