About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, May 2, 2008

Failure in my life till now......

Failing to express my feeling towards opposites sex is my biggest failure in my life till now. Staring my friends, one - by - one getting a good 'partner' and makes me jealous.

Sigh..I think what is not within myself is my confidence to express it...And plus, I also think that the timing is not good for me...

Everytime when I want to say something, I must be stuck there and deviate to another topic when I start the topic....This shows that I am not confident enough to say it out.

Luckily, this effort has made me to another peak.....Means this thing did not affect my results in academics and my homework....I think this will be continue till when I graduate from the University...

I will wait for her....the 'she' will be the one I will be waiting for....
Now, I just don't want to do something to amaze her....Maybe there's a better one in other sides...who knows....

Well, I just state that I just want to have a partner to share my happiness...Unfortunately, now, there is no one is willing to do it...Sigh..so unfortunate....I am not blame this for my friends, just blame myself for being not transparent and truthful to my friends....

Hope there are happiness circling around them......

2 comments:

CarL said...

yo bro..dun worry about that..just leave it to destiny.. i mean not to say completely to destiny but u'll find the one u like somehow, the one u just met or the ones u know already.. so just enjoy ur live in uni and u'll know wat i'm talking about..haha..
waipeng..

CarL said...

yo bro..dun worry about that..just leave it to destiny.. i mean not to say completely to destiny but u'll find the one u like somehow, the one u just met or the ones u know already.. so just enjoy ur live in uni and u'll know wat i'm talking about..haha..
waipeng..