About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

URECA


Dear URECA eligible students,
Greetings.
I am pleased to inform you that you are eligible to become an NTU President’s Research Scholar (PRS). You are eligible to do URECA Projects, SIMTech-URECA projects or IME-URECA projects.
Please look through the URECA Projects, SIMTech-URECA projects or IME-URECA projects through URECA website http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/URECA/projects.htm , arrange & meet relevant professor and to register for the project if interested. The deadline for add-drop period / project registration is 31 October 2010.
You may access URECA Project Management System via StudentLink after a supervising professor has registered you to a project.
If you have any doubts please read the information about URECA from the URECA website http://www.ntu.edu.sg/ureca.
Note: We are experiencing extremely busy period and may not be able to reply all emails immediately.  If you have queries or questions on any aspect of URECA, please help us by checking the website or FAQ for answers.  Please email URECA Programme office only if you do not find the answer in website.
Wishing you all the best.
Thanks and Warm regards
Associate Professor Sivakumar AI, Siva
Director, URECA programme



Excited, happy....what else I can describe my achievement now..anyway, this is only the starting point where I need to involve myself a lot more in the research field..
I will take a title of " Economic Risk Assessment and Cost of Flood in Singapore" as my project. 
I just met my prof and he comes from Sarawak...woo!!! anyway, I am really looking forward for a more interesting semester ahead! Interesting projects, and life are awaiting me in the finish line of this semester!

No comments: