About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, February 12, 2010

Greater the power, the greater the responsibilities

Non-related post: Fan-ING a lot....cannot sleep well at night...


Actually, almost all important events will be popped up soon and I am one of their committees.
Though just hold programmer for MSD and Wellog for MAD, I feel my responsibilities are getting larger and larger no matter how I try to avoid it.

As the movie "Spiderman" quoted:"the greater the power, the greater the responsibilities"
It was a quite old quote and quite well-known among those whoever watched it.
Last time, I never realised that the responsibilities are getting greater as we have the power. And the bad news for me, now, I face a lot of responsibilities.

The responsibility to be a good person,
the responsibility to become wise,
the responsibility to do the event,
the responsibility to talk with cautious,
the responsibility to think thoroughly before making decision,
the responsibility to choose people carefully,

a lot!!!!!

and since young, I had this kind of problem, get insomnia easily...
I wondered why my parents, brother and sister can sleep so sound and very fast to get into the sweet dream while I....still turning around and around , can't get a nice sleep...
I had been like this since young...what happen? think too much?

A lot of things bothering me and I really want to get it out of my mind.

So, I think that's enough!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!

No comments: