About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Room Dillema

HELL!!!!!

YELL!!!!!

I want a room!!!!!
I want a room!!!!!
I want a room!!!!!

It has been two weeks after the new semester started. For myself, it had been a really terrible period of my university life as I have to stay in my friend's room.
I don't have my own space to do my tutorials, my stuff, and even want to have my own privacy!!!

Though what they said that we will get the room as late as early September, I really mad!!
I am getting madder and madder because everything now is troubling me!!!


I just want to have my own space!! No matter how far away the hostel from the school, I still want it!!
It was not a really fair event for the hostel allocation thing as most of the 14 points students get the room already but I, also with 14 points but what the hell is going on in Student Affairs Office!!! Dxx!!!
And the Office of Finance too, they haven't give me salary!! wtf!!!

Anyway, my focus now is really just on the room!!!

I want a room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Isaac said...

Many rooms for rent in Pasir Mas area. But i bet you do not want it. Since you have to pay for it yourself. LOL !

Chuen Hien Lai said...

haiya....hostel is more cosy, or cosier? I don't know la..as long as in campus, is ok..n suppose will have room next week..

Isaac said...

Neither. Believe should be "cozier" instead.

Anonymous said...

today you should have receive your payment.

bear with it man... this wil be the last payment approved by me... u'll needa wait even longer in the future =)

-Shin-

Chuen Hien Lai said...

hm...ngam ngam got the money...
I want room!!1