About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, August 24, 2009

Plan to be done in this week

1. Submit the rally form for the Chinese Society election committee.

2. Do all my tutorials!!

3. To GET A ROOM!!!

4. Have to go up to Nanyang House to practise Harmonica as VIVACE X is coming soon!!

5. Election on Thursday!

6. Saturday , Election time for Chinese Society!! Vote for me! ( For NTU Chinese Society Members only)

7. Finish my tutorials by Sunday!


Seems easy but most of the plan gives me headache and I think I can't really handle it well..
So, start from now, I will arrange my time to keep myself busy!!Don't let myself think too much!

1 comment:

weihong said...

it's not easy to complete every task.. but at least u have a list-to-do.. i believe u can make it..
jiayou!!