About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, August 28, 2009

Need to be focus

This week's schedule had been done and some of them were doing accordingly.
It's great and especially I got my own room now!!


Cheer for it of course. But, my room mate is a year 3 student and he has a friend who wants to have a temporary sharing with me. Actually, I am not really mind for that but I think I don't know them at all. So, I need to be cautious towards them.

Well, forget about it. Next, I will have rally today! Quite nervous and I afraid that I will forget my speech about it. I still got tutorial problems to be solved. And yet, tonight we will have the appreciation dinner outside of NTU!!
We will have steamboat at Bugis and it will be a very nice experience.

No comments: