About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Launching of Music Express in Biopolis!!

One thing I can feel this few weeks is, stress....

Because the exam is around the corner and then, phew....Music Express 15 finally successfully launched at Biopolis!!!!

Please go and support the event!!!

We are glad to hear and see the support from all of you no matter where, who are you!!!

Below are the pics from the launch:

Biopolis!!!The ideal place for work ...but then, quite stress...I think so..


Music Express display!!!
Come and Support!!!


Finally, MUSIC EXPRESS LAUNCHED OFFICIALLY!!!


All the crews're having their refreshment before the launch...The refreshment was killing!!!It's nice and I had all the tenpura before my other friends got it!!


Ghost!!!!

Why Yan ling kena panggil like that huh??

Haha...anyway, I had a great day and hopefully what I've done will not be wasted like that!!!

Thank you for coming to support--->Special thanks

1. Huan Shin
2. Tong Ling
3. Yao Zhong
4. Jing Long
5. Xin Yu
6. many many more...I forgot liao...paiseh!!!

No comments: