About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, August 24, 2008

something that I need to share with you guys..

There are something that I need to share with you guys in Malaysia...
Hehe....Enjoy reading my blog!!

Well, I had a great moment now in Singapore now...I adapt to this new environment quite fast and now, I just have one big problem..No matter what the problems are, I am ready to take it!!!

Below are my pics when I was free enough to take it!! hehe...



"Hi, welcome to my blog!" This doraemon pic I took in JB when i went there with Carol and Law Lee...hehe...


"Line up guys, we have to salute the special one!"


Oh ya...Singapore will be the host of the formula one race...it is the 1st night race in the world...it would be a very different experience....


Blurred image...but I like this pics because it is quite nice taken...hehe....
I took in the lecture theatre when it was recess time....


It was a 3 hour session!!! It was a relief when we are given time to relax a bit...that's why my friend slept for good!!!



It was a carnival to promote the school of Mechanical and Aerospace!! I just pass by and managed to take a few pics down...


This building is kind of artistic....It is our beloved friend--->Carol's university...it is called La salle College of Arts!!!
Nice, isn't it!?


This is the view of the Student Services Centre! From LT 2...


The surrounding around my hostel....is a tranquil place...




this is another block of hostel....My hostel is hall 6!!



The arc in front of the La salle College of Arts...


Well, what can I say about this University is....cantik la!!!! haha....is a beautiful and peaceful place to live in! and study also....and even you want to have date in here also not bad ....



The view near the bus stop of hall 2.....
this university, I love it!!

Hope you guys also can see what I see here...hehe

ciao!!!

1 comment:

baby_sy88 said...

Wa...ur uni so beautiful..Carol's also...looks like ur life there very 精彩..lol.. when I have time I must visit you guys in Singapore...