About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympics and Study!!

Well, it has been a busy week for me because finally, I really kick start my academic year in NTU....

It is a truly amazing and challenging week as I fell asleep in the lecture class. Probably still not used to the method they teach....

Overall, the classes were interesting..thanks to the lectures and they are really good in conveying their presentation....

But, I really have to do something big as I don't know what happens when I slept!!
So, I think I need to find my course mate to sought out the problems...


Especially the maths problems....it's quite new and challenging ....

For others in KK, my fellow friends and family, I wish all the best in the life..

For my dearest sis, keep it up and study smart....

Think that I won't have much time to type this blog because I have to busy much!!

Ciao!!!

No comments: