About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Proud to be Malaysian!!

Watching Lee Chong Wei lost in the Final match between Lin Dan was a disappointing feeling to say...

But, no matter what has happen, this has ended the medal drought for Malaysia for about 12 years in Olympic Games!! I was really delighted at the moment and want to tell to other people that I come from Malaysia!!!!


That's a tremendous feeling for us as Malaysian..I think Pak Lah also will think like that by giving out the incentive would be a good reward for those successful athletes win the medal and bring glory to country...


Well,this is the 3rd week in 08/09 session.. I just receive an email from the financial office and I have to submit the particular amount of money to them before the stipulated date!!! ngai.....

The loan and grant haven't settled down...So, how am I suppose to tell them I will submit them late!!!



Now, busy doing tutorial which kills people!!! Especially maths!!! walaueh!!!

ciao!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lai only got 1 friend?? T.T
-pheobe-

baby_sy88 said...

Don't worry bout money, God will provide when there is a need...
So how's the econs going? understand liao?