About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Why still like tat ??? Is there anything going wrong??!!!

I really dunno why i always so unfortunate.....

Last time was the period like this, v were preparing for SPM results which would be come out at tis kinda moment...ok....so, wait....

but i waited at home...till my friend called me...n told my results....i terus shocked and i dun had any excuses for myself to have tis results on my slip...

Well, it made me underwent a quite dropping life during March n April.....
I really sad n bad mood....dun hv any interest in appying those scholarship...ok....fine....nevermind...forget bout it...

Now tis time....d results of 2007 is around the corner n i still waiting for it wif my mounting-hope there... I admit tat i really have tis high hope to get brilliant results....

then, suddenly kester told me as i walked towards d class i wanted to go it, said tat:"the results and the list oledi out ....."n said:"i saw liew su ki, ng juin yi, shin yi...but got 1 more....duno wut is the name....." then, i terus fell blue....

i got tat kinda feeeling when i 1st got my result back to 2006....
But tis time i willb very very sad de lor...
coz i put many effort in it in order to get back my pride!!! i can't lose...n i dun wan to b a loser.....tat;s y i lead all the way till now!!! i dun wan to b a loser n i dun wan those i have beaten them, beat me again n again n again..juz like tat year ....i hate tat!!!

Well, if tis is real..i rather......i reli 不服气!!!!I bought many books....i sold it cheaply...
n wut i get back!!! A piece of JUNK!!!! Damnn it!!!!!

1 comment:

Steven Gerrard said...

Why such an unfair things always happen to me!!! reli reli weird!!!
I wan 4A not 4A-....i wan top....not bloop....yish!!!! WHY!!!!