About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Haiyor!!!! Need to focus to those scholarships and overseas Universities

Haiks...these few days, I was busy applying for those scholarships and private U , in case I do not get the course I wan..

Hey, actually I can study medic!!!

Which University so good to offer me to study medic??
IPTA- USM, UPM....
they offer medics that no need biology as esential subject to be taken.
So, poor me, dint study bio and fortunately can study it..

I got 4.00 now and I can choose which University I want now..

So, it's important to get it and hard to get it in the same time.

Here I go, USM and UPM, I am ready to get there and study medic!!!!

haha!!!!!!! To be the first students from KKHS to graduate from USM...medic!!!

ciao!!!

No comments: