About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Comments please??

Sigh.....

I have been away for this blog....so sorry to you guys who are waiting for my updated version of blog..

well....kind of annoying and bothering that the scholarships welfare ...
They are just too troublesome to apply..

Currently, I have a little confidence in waiting for the calling from Singapore...
I wish that I can go there to further my studies....especially in the field of chemical engineering....that's my dream..though my dream is to UK!!!! what !!!

UK is just too expensive to invest in my education....

Singapore is an ideal place for me to further my studies...

But, I have few inquiries here, does any1 know what is environmental engineering is??
what is the career prospect for this engineering??

Haiks....fortunately, I didnot choose it....for my 1st choice!!!

If not, I wil cry!!!

cIAO

1 comment:

Pheobe said...

well.. is best to study well bout your courses before making decision.. cz even if its just A choice, but makes great diff in the future.
good luck, my friend