About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life NTU: Blood Donation

Note: I don't have any photos for this post because I was sleeping during the donation. Next time will provide some if I were still awake. haha


Well, talking about blood donation and one thing I am afraid of is absolutely the needle with the large diameter.
The needle penetrated my veins and I saw a lot of extracted Ribena flowed out of my body.
Once I saw them, I fell into strange mode. Why do I say so?

I fell happy because it's called donation. A charity right?
I fell dizzy at the same time, lack of blood etc.
I was laughing in the room!

Blood donation aftermaths, painful and energy-less hand(which you have donated your blood with)
Talking nonsense (only applicable to me)

No comments: