About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, April 18, 2011

Funny conversation and situation

Situation A:
A: hey, can I ask you something?
B: Yeah, sure. What is that?
A: Is there any sponsorship easy to get cash?
B: erm..yea..like Hong Leong Foundation, CLCF, etc..
A: Hong Leong?? how to say in chinese?
B: Hong Leong is 丰隆,丰胸的丰,隆胸的隆...
A: -.=""

Situation B:
One day, there's a friend of mine, made a silly joke in the website and annoyed other friends. In fact, he was just fooling around and didn't take note of the consequences. Anyway, he decided to stop playing those kinda things.
In the end, when he logged into the account and the website asked the reason why he terminates the usage. His reason is ------ I am an annoying person -------

Situation C:
In the working place, there're a lot of people with different virtues and attitudes. One day, one of my colleague told me about his friend's wife story. It sounds like this..
"I was really regret of not accompanying my wife into the giving birth room." "Why?" My colleague asked.
"Coz, I forgot to ask the doctor in-charge to sew few more needles...sigh" ........

2 comments:

kang0024 said...

i am laughing at 丰隆!!!!!!

Steven Gerrard said...

others how??? coz i dunno whether you guys understand o not