About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It shouldn't happen!!

Well, on Sunday afternoon when I was using my dear Compaq laptop, it was smiling at me...It was still Ok I meant. I was using it to do my internship stuff and my friend said he wanted to borrow for his final year project his own was in the workshop to repair.

I lent him and of course, I will switch it off before handed it over to him.

At night, he called me and told me that the laptop showed nothing but black screen. I never experience this before and I just knew there was blue screen but about black screen..no, never heard of it.
So, I went to his room and checked it out. WTH!!! It's really a big problem for me and I asked him to help me to let the pro check. The next day, he brought my laptop to diagnose the problem---->Motherboard problem!!

Again...FYI, if the motherboard spoilt, you have to change the whole laptop instead of repairing it because repairing motherboard costs a lot!!! and here is the amount SGD 857!!
Of course, I will not repair it instead, I bought a new laptop today! Big bleeding in my wallet...T.T

So, in the end...I bought it! $899 with i5 intel processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM, windows 7 ...blah blah ..inside..

Who asked when I need you the most, you 're gone!!!T.T...Keep bleeding my wallet....
Here goes my S95...no more...-.="

4 comments:

Isaac said...

TKY is considering the exact same model !!! It is pretty good indeed. She was looking at one Acer model too but since the price is almost the same as HP, of course one is better getting the HP.

Steven Gerrard said...

good one!!!

waip3n9 said...

HP now is getting cheaper.. is the quality still maintained? i just saw a HP with i7 processor with graphic card and etc... only rm 2179... so cheap leh..

Steven Gerrard said...

very nice!!!!lol