About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Politician

I am not a politician of course...
But, who knows what will happen in the future?

When I was around 5 years old, I read a newspaper, probably known as The New Sabah Times if not mistaken, I read the headlines and suddenly I used the pen to cross out the name of Yong Teck Li and wrote my name on it....

After a while, when my father wanted to read the paper, he saw something wrong because the paper was the early paper and yet being scribbled like that... haha...

He asked me whether I want to be a politician in the future or not..I wondered for a while, what is a politician?
I just told him that I wanted to be a Dato'....

Let's rewind to nowadays...Found that the politics is just too dark and the Dato's stuff are very problematic!!
Especially in Malaysia, where no justice lies....corruption is everywhere...all the projects, stop and run, stop and run....due to the Malaysia Plan....Is it just a plan or they really need to execute it??
Malaysia is going to announce muflis in 2019, and the government still want to spend so much and owe so much money...
We, as Malaysian...always speak about Malaysia Boleh...Don't just speak it out...you have to do it..ok?
Hey...you..boleh dari segi mana?? corruption? non-justice?

The government of Malaysia...please ....please wake up....
if not, I will go and challenge in the election in the future...

But, when I asked Shin Yi about it, she just told me that this is not as easy as I think...And I know it from long time ago that politics is a very complex thing. If I am able to run for it, I think I will go for it..why not?
Chinese proverbs :"it's known that there're tigers in the mountain but still want to go there"...

I just know that ...Malaysia if keeps this stupid momentum of politics for few more years later....it will end like Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain...the so called PIGS....

5 comments:

Isaac said...

Vote with your feet !

Steven Gerrard said...

hah?? dunno eh....just want to spit on our government...haha...vote...I sure vote for what we want..

Isaac said...

Haiya ! 我的意思是叫你移民啦 ! Life's too short. Why put up with these clowns ? We're no santos.

Steven Gerrard said...

hahaha....ic ic....haha
really want to do that oh?

Isaac said...

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your talent will be better appreciate elsewhere. Not to mention that you'll be able to bank in a bigger paycheck every month should you decide to stay in Singapore.