About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Post travel period + random post

1.Fun + excited + amazing + tiring + the most important one ( new breakthrough)

This is what I can conclude from my recent travelling..It had been long time ago when my friends planned to go to Tioman for our main committees' outing trip.
Another one was the Penang eating trip..Went there alone and during the trip, new breakthrough has undergone and I am happy with it..

Hopefully it will continue like this..for more information, you can refer my facebook for more pictures...

2.According to one of my senior, blogging is all about the meaningful things. I realize that what I have posted before were some kinda rubbish...So, I will stop blogging for a while in this blogspot..Since I can't find any good items for me to blog..

The last post was about the Indonesia economy..I think it was a good one as Indonesia has gradually emerged as a stronger economy in the region. And, I can't further explain it because the terminology they used were too hard to comprehend for me...-.=""

Holiday and Sabah...here I come....

4 comments:

YOGHURT said...

唉喲
博客是很個人的東西
想寫就寫吧~~

我想去海島 ~~

Steven Gerrard said...

你也很快手一下....我刚刚要delete掉的...hhaha

Isaac said...

What for you want to delete ? Not that it is completely meaningless anyway ...

So, you really went to PEN alone ? Whoa whoa whoa ...

Isaac said...

By the way, your friend is right. Blog is kind of a personal stuff. I do look forward to reading more of your posts here !