About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life YES OR NO Question or Questions....

Past few years, I watched the drama series and they are all regarding to the life true or false question, just one only..which is :"Will you marry this woman as your wife? blah blah blah......" and then " yes" or " no"....Anyway, 'yes' is a certainly to be answered. This is because the brides don't want to make their other parts ashamed and of course, in front of God, jangan main main ma....

Well, recently, I really screwed up with my own "Yes" or "No" question besides marriage. In my life, I thought there is only one yes-or-no question, but, recently, no.

Certainly, this one really have to ask many people in order to get a good answer. Especially the wise one.
I got a scholarship interview recently and I felt that I have a big chance to get it. Nevermind, that's not the important thing I want to say.
The scholarship is almost perfect but the last condition is
"
In the second year upon serving in our company, you are required to apply for Singaporean Citizenship "

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, yes or no?? Guys, I really need your help, especially you, Shin Yi....I need your advice... Just say a word, I will not get that scholarship....

I don't know whether this is a good chance or a bad news for me. I don't mind if I were a Singaporean PR, but citizenship makes me like I betray my own country..
In my opinion, quite noble what.....
Born in Malaysia, Die in Malaysia!!!!

3 comments:

baby_sy88 said...

Wa....this can discuss very very very long time.... after this fri I chat with u thru MSN lar...:)

but my first advice is talk to ur parents 1st...especially if you really get it...and don't sign anything 1st until you are really sure you know what the terms mean and its consequences...

Steven Gerrard said...

i talk to my parents oledi la......my father is :"up to u lor, ur loved one is in m'sia, then, not a benefit for u lor.." my mum said:" Jangan ah..." hahha....Thanks for dropping by...

Anonymous said...

Haha, this is going to make ur hair super white! Is it possible to change back into Malaysian citizenship after finish dealing with those $$ thing? So good chance eh, don't lose it... Being a singaporean is not bad too..