About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A bunch of fire (motivation) in my heart!!!

Just check my results and it's not what I expected!!!
Physics - A-
Chemistry - B
Mathematics -B+
Econs - B
Lab - A-
Effective Com - B
Sound - A-
Computing - C!!!!!

Shit that damn computing!!!

Well, there's fire burning in my heart now..
Motivation comes...
When you fall very deeply and here comes the motivation..
Finding the greatest plan to get myself out of the swirl of the damn!!!
Well, next semester can S/U already, finally can use S/U option..
So, maybe ok a bit..

the most important thing is to cope life science!!!n mathematics 2!!

Not happy, not sad neither...Just have a bunch of fire in my heart!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambatehyo.......

chang's blog... said...

Wei, study hard ah!!! U can do it!!