About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

NTU---> Nanyang Technological University!!!! Here I come!!!!


"Na na na na ..na!!! na na na na na...., Na na na na, na!! na na na na na!!!"

Yes!!!! Finally, my wish come true...

I can go to Singapore to further my studies....

But, unfortunately, the course given is not what I suppose to do....Instead, they give me Environmental Engineering , not Chemical Engineering...

Sigh....But, is good to be selected to study in one of the top technological universities in the world....Meaningly, I was chosen to study and recognised by top university...hehe....thanks for support and advice!!!

For preparation to go there, I need to make my passport and prepare the documents in case they want to see those CCA certs..Tell you a big case, I never get out of Sabah or Borneo...I stuck in Borneo for 20 years....now is the time to let me go oversea and experience something new....

" This could be the start of something new.." HAHAHAA....extracted from " Start of something new " by Zac and Vannesa...

Hm....I just wonder that what will I do in my career because Environmental Engineering is still so new to the society...And I have to search something which is related to it...haiks....really headache..!!!

Case 2: Did anyone of YOU, complain about the school time is too long??
Now is the time to go to complain it to Education Department...

Because this is not a national practice, just stupid Sabahan Education Department implemented this stupid pilot project like hell....makes those one-session school to suffer until 3pm...

Reason to oppose the implementation!!!:
1) Teachers are too tired mentally!!! till 3 pm, you go and try !!! till 3 pm and talking non-stop like that...who will die 1st?
2) Students are unable to focus in the lessons--> If next year's results of public exams drop, this is the main reason to strike the department!!!
3) Parents are not very convenient..though there are some parents who are agree with this, I think their mind must be crazy....Hey, ask you to teach or study non-stop la, dude!!! Think by using your head !!!!
4) NO TIME TO DO REVISION!!!that's what the students always complain...everyday go home with tired-body....then, take a long nap and no time to study!!!

So, who is the "criminal" here!!!!
think yourself, I don't want to be the one in the jail.....

Don't talk too much...later really go into jail...

ciao.....

3 comments:

Isaac said...

Have you got the grant or you have just been offered an admission at NTU ?

CarL said...

congrats to you lo..haha.. but dun forget to come back find us go yumcha o!!!!haha
and totally agree to the change study time!!

Anonymous said...

May be you will regret it some day. But best of luck as you have no choice.